Some things that aren’t long or substantial enough to warrant their own blog entry.
- I know I’m not the only one who thinks to themselves sometimes on seeing a baby “now that is one ugly baby.”
- The multivitamins I take smell awful. I think my dog used to have vitamins that smelled the same. Is Costco selling dog vitamins to me?
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you’re both foreigners from English-speaking countries, there’s almost never a good reason for you to speak Japanese to eachother. Speak English.
- My blog post titles over the years have become so obscure that even I can’t find what I’m looking for sometimes.
- Some of my past blog posts make me cringe now. Sorry.
- Chrono Trigger is one of the greatest video games ever made.
- I’ve only had to wear a suit once over the past 2 months, which is awesome.
- Hopefully I’ll be going outside Japan for work sometime this growing season (spring/summer).
- Actually I’m pretty sure I’m at least going to HK in August.